Skilled phlebotomists at the Paterson and Alcott buildings provide quality laboratory testing.
The phlebotomists are careful, considerate, and experienced – providing quick and compassionate service while preventing or limiting potential discomfort.
- At the lab, we collect blood specimens and urine specimens, and kits are available for patients to return later for stool and breathtek testing
- Walk-in visits are available during regular business hours
- We provide lab testing for patients of all ages
- Some tests may require fasting; please check with your provider before coming to the lab
- All lab tests need to be ordered by a medical professional
- Be sure to bring insurance and ID cards with you
- After your test is finished, the results will be sent to your provider